Monday, May 21, 2012

Style Staple: Yves Saint Laurent "arty" ring




I recently visited LA for the first time and had a blast! We took a stroll down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and ofcourseeee I hadddd to buy a souvenir :) I scooped up the "arty" ring at Yves Saint Laurent and I must say I wear it atleast 3-4 times a week. It's so much fun and and makes me happy instantly.

For similar styles ( I can't find the color I have anywhere online):


If you want to score this style but your wallet is feelin' a bit empty- check out the ring below from my friend Sarah Aghili! It looks almost exactly the same at a fraction of the cost :)


1 comment:

  1. You can change flight tickets easily through online and offline mode. So, you can enjoy booking cheap flights on Frontier Airlines and if needed you can also make changes to your flight ticket. You can dial Frontier Airlines Manage Booking Number for the resolve of the issues which you might have faced before, during, or after your flight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...