Sunday, October 30, 2011

Holiday Wish List: BaubleBar + Erickson Beamon Jewelry


Working at Life & Style Weekly, I have been seeing pitches for holiday gift guides since the beginning of summer and trust me its a little weird. On one end I was trying to figure out what bikini to wear over the weekend and on the other I was flagging holiday pitches. Now that holiday season is officially near, I have started to gather my own fav items for my personal wish list. The very first item being a fabulous piece from the recent collaboration of BaubleBar + Erickson Beamon. BaubleBar is always one of my first go-to sites for fashionable accessories at an accessible price and Erickson Beamon is one of my fav for celebrity shoots etc. When I found out that the two were collaborating I went bananas with excitement! 

Check out the items above (a few of my favs...I always LOVE color!)- the whole collection retails between $65-$250 so there is something for EVERYONE! 

BaubleBar + Erickson Beamon: necklace $250; earrings, $94; bracelet $142

for more visit:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...