Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sample Sale Score: Christian Louboutin

the minute I  saw this cross-body I knew it would become an instant staple in my wardrobe

details make all the difference!- obsessed with the little mini Louboutins  as the closure

scooped this up for my mom- neutral color clutch with chain strap that will match everything

another item scored for my mom- perfect to wear with her Indian outfits

neutral peeptoe patent pumps for myself :)


This year I was a bit late for the line at the Christian Louboutin sample sale but was lucky enough to score some amazing pieces. I must thank my husband, Roh, for treating me to these as an early 1 year anniversary gift :)






4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are just gorgeous! I especially love the first leopard crossbody. The detail is amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you enjoyed my post- will try to bring you many more that you will hopefully love just as much! :) xH

      Delete
  2. christian louboutin shoes is one of the world famous shoes, many movie stars and noble women like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to reports, this time the Red Bottom celebration will be held in London, there will be many models in there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...