Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beauty Buzz: NCLA Nail Couture



I went to a preview for AM:PR and The Ro and they had provided manicures for editors from NCLA - Nail Couture LA and it was amazing! It was my first time using the stickers and I was surprised by how quick and easy it was and was actually annoyed at myself that I hadn't caught onto this trend earlier. NCLA has the coolest patterns and colors and there is something for every personality.

Each nail wrap kit includes 2 sheets of 22 wraps which is about 3-4 applications. At $16 this is a true fashionista steal because most manicures aren't even that cheap, not to mention the quality of these wraps is amazing!

If you haven't already you need to check out their site and see what you have been missing!

www.shopncla.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...