Friday, September 30, 2011

E-tailer Obsession: Exclusively.in


If you are obsessed with Gilt Groupe then this is the next must-visit site for you! http://exclusively.in/ is the ultimate site for fashionistas who want trendy and up-to-the-minute bollywood designs and traditional pieces without the cost of actually going to India. Trust me! After going to their showroom in NYC, I saw that I could have easily saved my trip to India by visiting their showroom and finding similar pieces for a comparable price. I am not kidding when I say that I found sooooooo many jewelry pieces that I was lusting after! If you haven't already make sure you check it out! I assure you- it will not let you down :) 

A plus point: Nirbhika is amazing! She (a co-founder) makes you feel like you have known her for years! Now seriously how can you beat an amazing site with excellent people working there! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...