Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Harman's Style Snap: Botkier "Eden" satchel


I love pop of color handbags and combining them with edgy accessories couldn't make me happier! My latest obsession is this bright color-blocked Botkier "Eden" satchel. It features chic buckle detailing on the outside, a zip closure on the inside with a magnetic-snap front flap, keeping all of my valuables safe and secure.  This handbag will instantly jazz up any outfit. For a casual day look you could rock it with a pair of floral printed jeans (huge right now!) and a simple loose-fitting t-shirt and flats. For night you can pair this with dark skinny jeans and a dressy blouse with fun heels and you are set to go. 

p.s. I love how my neon pink mani just happened to coordinate with my bag that day :)

For more information visit:
Botkier "Eden" satchel, $595, botkier.com
Alexis Bittar (ring on left), alexisbittar.com
Lia Sophia (ring on right), liasophia.com
stacked bangles: click here

For my latest Style Snaps on E-Style File follow me on Twitter 
@harmankpradhan







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...