Monday, February 13, 2012

Must-Have of the Moment: BaubleBar Twitter-Plate Necklace




Love BaubleBar? Love Twitter? Well now you can show your love for both with these awesome  Twitter-Plate necklaces from BaubleBar customized with your personal Twitter handle! Having just joined Twitter recently (yes, I know I am quite behind!) I was super excited when I received this and immediately started wearing mine :)  I love the delicate subtle feel of the design and its perfect for layering with other necklaces since its not overpowering, allowing you to create multiple looks. 

Available in:
 rose gold, silver, and yellow gold

BaubleBar "Twitter-Plate" necklace, $88, www.baublebar.com

Follow me on twitter for the latest style scoops and celebrity buzz :) 
@harmankpradhan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...