Monday, October 3, 2011

Life & Style Weekly: Mini Pouches are Fall's Hottest Bag!


I don't know about you guys but my shoulders have been killing me from my over-sized handbags! Don't get me wrong, I love my large bags, they hold literally everything, but I just need a break! With fall weather already here (boo- I miss summer!), I've already started transitioning into heavier layering pieces. I figured a great way to lighten it up is by incorporating mini-bags into my wardrobe. Super lightweight, trendy, and a wide range to choose from- there is always something for each outfit. Plus, since they are much smaller, sometimes the price of 2 or 3 mini-bags can equal what you may have spent on 1 larger bag. While I was working on this story for Life & Style Weekly, there were just toooooo many to choose from. Check out some of my favorites above. For more celebrity news check out www.Lifeandstylemag.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...