Monday, October 10, 2011

Gotta Gotta Get.... Got It!


I have been stalking the Sam Edelman "Adena" loafers on the web for well over a month! I just could never decide what color...gunmetal/rosegold/black/stone..you get the drift. Well as luck would have it, this lovely loafers floated through the fashion closet at Life & Style Weekly and I was smitten! I couldn't think about anything else...I haddddd to get them! Though choosing between the gunmetal/black/rose gold color was hard, I ultimately went with rose gold simply because I figured it would be a nice way to lighten up my outfits and I could get use out of them during the Spring 2012 season as well (...yes I know that is still soooo far away).

Sam Edelman "Adena" loafers, $150, www.samedelman.com for store locations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...